Thursday 26 November 2009

Behold, The Album!

Hello Internet.
I have created an album consisting of a collection of my poetry, including a bonus track which cannot be found online as well as a few other never before heard tracks.

Artwork by Gregory Gaige

It only costs £4 plus P&P and any money I make is going towards the budget of my first short film. I need to get prosthetics and make up and stuff -

You can check out my poetry at my Myspace or on YouTube to get an idea of whether it's something you are going to like or not. It's Christmas time, so what a wonderful present it could make for someone =p

^^

Buy my CD!

SuperPennie - From The Outside In
£4.50 + p&p
Be sure to click either the UK or Worldwide option to ensure the postage is right =]







SuperPennie - From The Outside In


1 comment:

  1. hehe! I have my copy and love it....but you totally need to link my name to my blog in future!! lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete