Friday 12 March 2010

MUSIC: Dave Oakes

Hey!

A friend of mine is an awesome musician and he asked me to share some information with you lot, so I'm just going to post you his words:


As some of you might know, I auditioned for the UK's biggest competition for unsigned acts on Saturday and i've been put through to the regional finals.

The competition provides a great opportunity to perform live in front of some of the country's top producers, Label execs. promotors and DJs. If I make it through the next stages of the comp I will compete in the Grand Final and the Live and Unsigned Festival.

Over £50,000 in prizes are up for grabs with the winner offered a recording contract with Future Music, and up to £30,000 investment!
For the Regional I have to get as many people to come along and see and vote for me, the tickets are only £7.50, its being help on the 4th of April at the Royal Spa Centre In Leamington Spa.
It would mean alot to me if people could help me in anyway, the more people who can come the better, its only for one night and there is a guest act headlining.





And while you're here check out his Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment