Saturday 23 January 2010

Performance Update

I don't know how many of my readers are based in London, but thought I'd give you a heads up just in case! I'm the resident poet at a night called SpeechMotion in OldStreet. I've posted a link to the facebook event for you all go check out. I think you have to click the title...

SpeechMotion 7.30
The Horse and Groom
Curtain Rd
Old Street

There's also some open mic slots going on if any of you lot want to join in! As well as a comedy group and a couple of short films. It's a really good night so if you can, you should come along.

The night is run by msft, which is actually my sisters company. Which you can look into at http://makingtheatrework.com for news on all the awesomeness!

I plan to take a bit of a hiatus from poetry soon. I have lots of studying to do and memorising, performing and publicising takes up a lot of time I can't really afford at the moment. It's just 5 months or whatever and then I'll be back, but if you haven't seen me live and you would like to and you are close enough to do it you only have a few chances!

Below is a video of me performing live if you want to see what you're letting yourselves in for:


And if you haven't already and you are philosophically inclined read the post below and leave your two cents.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this one. Wish I was around to watch you performing live. =/

    Keep on writing Pennie. =)
    Kiss your cheeks!

    ReplyDelete